Monday, February 4, 2008

Basketball.

I love basketball and I think it's the greatest sport on earth. Even though I'm not very good at I try. But I know I'm not to bad, I just need some work. I've always loved it, but through out my junior high and high school years, my love for it grew even more. In junior high, I just played it for fun and what not. When I got in high school, I learned there was much more to it. I was and still am really weak. I didn't play rough and I was just too nice. I love to shoot from the outside but not much of an inside//post person. I did get better though. Much much much better.

My senior year is when I really started to work on and improve my game. I ran cross country just to get better. It helped so much. I was in much better shape when basketball season rolled around and I was determined to be of importance to my team. I ended being one of the best three point shooters on our team. I helped take us to the regional semi-final game where we lost to a team that ended up making it to the state final game. It was the best team I had ever been on since I started playing basketball. I had never had so much fun in basketball ever and my team was just great. I miss them so much and wish I could go back and do it all over again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was taller because the sprt seems like so much fun but I am very aware that I completely suck at it!