Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Lost It.

Last night, I went to the movies with my best friend. I was having so much fun. We went to see the new Step Up movie. Of course like all dance movies, the dancing was the best part. But it wasn't too bad of a movie anyways. We got there like fifteen minutes late. To our surprise, the man let us in for free. So after the movie, we went to eat at Ihop. I was so excited because I had been wanting some pancakes so bad. Why? I have no idea, but I did. So I'm all hyper and what not, ready to eat and everything. Now its time to pay. I went into my purse and was shocked when my wallet wasn't there. I begin to panic. I looked in the car and everything. It was no where to be found.

My best friend paid for my food which was nice even though we always help each other out anyways. So after that we went back to the movie theater and looked in the parking lot since the inside was closed already. Nothing. So I went back to my dorm room and turned it inside out looking for that wallet. Nothing. I called and cancelled my credit card and everything and I just prayed that when I went the next morning to the theater to ask if they had it, it was there. I rushed to theater this morning and asked if they had found a wallet. He pulled out one, that wasn't it. My heart dropped. To my surprise, he pulled out the next one. That was it. I was so happy. I don't think I've been happier in my life. That wallet was too cute to lose. Lol. They took my money but everything else was there. I didn't even care about my twenty dollars. I was just happy to see my wallet.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm glad that you found it. :) I'd be upset if I lost mine too.

Anonymous said...

I love the movies! I have been wanting to see that one!