Sunday, February 10, 2008

Changes.

So my life hasn't been to great as of late. This year I was supposed to make some major changes from doing better in school, to eating better, working out, to making better decisions about the guys I choose to talk to, and just trying to make something positive happen. I've been struggling and haven't stuck to it much at all. School is so hard. I hate to study but I'm trying. I could be doing better about staying on top of my classes and everything though. I'm working on it though. Hopefully I'll see some improvements in my classes. As for eating right and working out, thats a different story. I gave up sodas and candy for new years. I made it till now which is better than last year. I work out twice a week because of my P.E. class, but I'm working on making a better effort to go to the rec and what not. As for the boys part, I'm doing good. I have a wonderful boyfriend in my life for now. He doesn't live here which is definately hard on both of us. But from what I can tell we're both determined to make it work. And if it doesn't, it's fine. I've suffered worse heartaches. You'll know though cause I'll probably write about it.

It's hard trying to change things in your life especially when your used to how things are. You become complacent with where your life is and think that it can't be better. I was like that for a long time. Why I'm just realizing I need to make some changes, I have no idea. I'm happy I finally came to my senses though. These changes will help me out tremendously and will make me so much happier. If they don't work out, then I'll just keep trying until i get positive results. I'm a determined person and am willing to sacrifice myself and people to get there. Sometimes, as I've learned the hard way, that you have to let people in your life go that don't want to be there no matter how bad you want to keep them there in order to make something good happen. So I'm excited to see the outcome of these changes. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

angelica said...

Wow Thats great Change is not a bad thing. We decided to change because its what is better for us. I really hope that you get everything you want. Good luck with school. Its a hard one. Good luck with the health stuff. That can be hard too. And the boyfriend thing good luck to on that one too. My boyfriend and I are doing the long distance thing and have been basically since we have meet. He lives in Austin. That is where I meet him. And at that time I was in seguin. But we still have each other. Good luck! you can do it!

Anonymous said...

I hope everything gets better!