Friday, February 22, 2008

Hookah!

Last night, I tried the whole Hookah thing. It was quite interesting and different since I don't smoke or anything and haven't really ever in my life. I actually liked it though. I mean it's not something I would do often or all the time, but it was definitely worth the try. We (me and my best friend) had the strawberry kind. The other four girls we went with had vanilla and then a mixture of kinds which were very good also. They do this all the time or have done it before. My best friend and I were new to it however. It was great fun though.

Besides doing the Hookah, we had so much fun. We laughed and talked and basically "acted a fool" in the Hookah place, Shisha's! I haven't laughed that hard in a while. They were so funny and goofy, very different from the people I'm used to hanging out with. I think we were the loudest ones in the place. Everyone kept looking at us and what not. It was great fun though and I can't wait to do it again, the hangin' part, not the hookah part. =)

6 comments:

angelica said...

yea I have heard about that places and during the summer when I was here there was alot of people that I knew that went but I didn't think I would like. well thats good you had a blast!:]

Brooker said...

haha I love going to the hookah bar. Me and my friends use to go every sunday but it's hard to find time anymore! Glad you enjoyed it!

lauren a. said...

yeah back at home on thursday nights it was hookah time. it was fun.

mwasser said...

i'm glad to hear you liked it! i've actaully never done it before! -_-, i'm been thinking about going sometime...

Anonymous said...

yah, Hookah tastes good but I dont see the big deal about it!

JT1317 said...

hookahs nasty, i tried it one time and i got sick real bad. but we did alot of it...