Sunday, March 23, 2008

She's Supposed To Be...

So, how do you react when you find out one of your close friends, better yet, your "sister" was messing around with someone you thought of as your other "mom's" boyfriend? I mean it sounds nasty, probably because it is. This girl has been like family to me and my other "sisters". We've been close forever. I keep thinking about why she did this or how she even could do it, but I seem to not find the answers. I'm mostly mad because this woman treated me, her, and my other friend like daughters. So basically its like she messed with her own mom's boyfriend. The sad part is, she lied about it the first time my mom confronted her. I knew the truth would come out eventually though.

The sad part is, the man tried to flip the script and talk down on me and her real daughters! It didn't work though because we're smarter than that. So he's kicked to the curb, Thank the Lord!
My ex-friend lost her 5 closest female friends unfortunately and a wonderful guy she was "dating" also (not the cheating boyfriend but someone else). I felt bad for her for a while and still do. But I know she's grown and knows how to make her own choices. She has to pay the consequences. She'll be fine though. I'm praying for her.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm sorry that you and your friends had to go through that. It's unfortunate how some people have to learn life lessons the hard way.

SLIMZ said...

Prayer?, good idea.
It's the answer to everything!!

angelica said...

wow! well we live and learn. everything happens for a reason good or bad. But prayer is always a good thing!!! :]

lh1305 said...

That sounds like a really bad situation.

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe that!