Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break.

So my spring break wasn't very interesting at all. I didn't do much. I was off all week which made me very happy but then I realized I wouldn't be getting a pay check this week which sucks. But it's okay, I have money. So yea, spending time with the fam is always a plus for me. I enjoyed hanging out with my sister everyday since we used to spend everday together for 2 years straight before I came to college. She's not my real sister but we treat each other like we are, along with her 2 younger sisters. I also got to spend time with my baby, Niyahnah. I love that little girl to death. She's my cousins daughter but I treat her like she's mine. I was there when she was born and we almost lost her. She looks so much like me and my mom says she even acts like me when I was her age. I got to spend time with her which is always a plus.

I also went to Kemah Boardwalk which is an amazing place. It was so much fun even though I didn't ride any rides. I think it's more of a family place or somewhere to spend a date. It's so much fun but can also be romantic. The view of the water is amazing. That Friday I went to my brother's track meet. I had so much fun seeing him run. I had no idea he was that fast! I mean I knew he was fast, but not like that. He got first in the 200 and the two relays he ran on (800 and 1600 meter) got first also. He's only in the 7th grade and he runs amazing times. I believe with some work he will be so much better and faster in high school that he could possibly run on the track team for a college. That's pretty much my spring break with the exception of a couple more events that took place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to Panama City, Florida for spring break! You have to go next year! It was a blast!