Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The End.

So my first year of college is almost over with. I can not believe it! It went by so fast. My first semester was probably the worst I've ever done in school in my 14 years of school. Lol. I was homesick also which is why I went home just about every weekend. I was used to being with my best friend and sister everyday that it was hard being here and not having them with me. I missed my little cousin who I was also with 3 to 4 times a week. I missed everyone. I'm not good at making friends because I usually don't approach people first. So first semester I really didn't know alot of people or go to parties or anything.

Second semester was a whole different story. I have more friends. I am doing so much better in my classes this semester then I did last semester. I go out more. I don't go home as much. It's just better over all. I still prefer to be alone sometimes. I just like to lay down and listen to music or just write how I am feeling about certain things. But that's just me. I'm looking forward to next year because my best friend will be going to school here also. I still hope to meet more people though. I'm not looking forward to retaking history and biology though. I will have tutors to help me though so that should be a plus. So this year wasn't as bad as I thought. I had my ups and downs but I overcame them. Now I'm on the right path to continuing my education and eventually getting my teacher's certificate and degree.

6 comments:

goetzel said...

ya my first semester was the worst i have ever done in my history of school

Anonymous said...

Gosh this year flew by!

kw1322 said...

this year went buy so fast.

ConnerAltenhoff said...

yeah my first year went by really fast too, but this year went by even faster.

JT1317 said...

This year did go by fast

Brooker said...

Wow the time flew didn't it?! I can't believe the year is already over, I'm not ready to go home!!