Today I gave my speech in Communications. I was so nervous. That's nothin new though cause I get nervous over everything! I was excited though because I got to speak on something I was actually pationate about. The hardest part was trying to actually memorize some of the information instead of looking at my notecards the whole time. I think I did good though.
I spoke on Martin Luther King Jr. who happens to be my hero. I was happy when me lab instructor told us we had to do our speech over a person. He was the first person that came to my mind. I've written about him many times before. I had the opportunity to go to his museum//gravesite in Atlanta a couple years ago. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I mean he's barried in a concrete thing that his casket is in, on top of this big circular concrete thing that is built on the water. It's kind of like a big ol lake thing. I'm bad at explaining things but it's beautiful. I think everyone should go see it once in their lifetime. He did so much for America and I was proud to be able to speak on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just gave my speech also!
Ah i hate giving speeches, i got really nervous too.
Ah i hate giving speeches, i got really nervous too.
Post a Comment