Monday, April 7, 2008

Relationships.

Relationships are so difficult to make successful. Especially for me. I've probably only been in 3 or 4 real relationships in my life. I don't do boyfriends. I have a hard time with trust. So I figure I'd rather just talk to a guy then actually make him my boyfriend. It makes things easier sometimes. Anyways, I'm doing the single thing right now cause I've had too many bad experiences with relationships so I'd rather just be alone and do me. Boyfriends are too much stress anyways.

I also think I am bipolar because one minute I'll be cussing a guy out and the next I'll be telling I'm sorry. I don't know why I do that for either. I get mad over the smallest things. But I blow them up and make them seem like a big deal. I'm generally a nice person who never gets mad at anything, For some reason though, boys just frustrate me. I'll figure it out one day. For now I just have to make it work and deal with it. I'm trying to get over it though and not do that cause then I just end up pushing guys away and I'll never find happiness if I keep doing that.

5 comments:

SLIMZ said...

You can only know so much of another person. I've known my immidiate brother for 19yrs but I still don't know him all. I know what he can and won't do but what about the things he did not tell me? I think one factor of relationship failure is that people rush into them. There are a lot of factors. I knew my ex for 2yrs before I asked her out and it still didn't last but 6months. I hope you discover yourself. :-)

goetzel said...

ya relationships are hard but dont get it all wrong girls can be the same way...lol

Anonymous said...

I fully agree! Relationships are the hardest!

ConnerAltenhoff said...

come on guys aren't that bad.

JT1317 said...

Yeah they are, but guys arent that bad.