Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter.

My Easter was really good. I went to church and spent the day with friends and family. I didn't eat any candy because I can't seeing as I gave it up, along with soda, for the year. It was still a good one however. First I went to church and we had our Easter program, well the young kids did. They are something else. I just knew I was going to hurt a child today. I'm Kidding. They are something else though. I don't ever remember what my pastor preached about because I had to keep telling the kids to be quiet or sit down. After that we had a fashion show while the men in our church went and hid eggs outside. That was very interesting. But it was great fun. I love them kids no matter what.

After church, my family came over to my house. I loved it because I haven't seen some of them in awhile. We ate and ate and ate. It was delicious. Then I went and hung out with some friends for awhile. It was a very fun and interesting day. I've missed alot of people I got to see today. I love holidays because they bring people closer together and what not. That's a different story though.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I have up sweets for lent and that was hard! But WOW a whole year! Thaats great! Good luck!

SLIMZ said...

Wow, that just reminds me of Sunday service at my church. It was so spirit-filled and I was soo blessed. I think the term "Easter" should ring in our heads everyday and not just once a year, in rememberance that we have hope in eternal life through He that gave up His life that we might live...

Anonymous said...

I did pretty much the same for my easter too! I was nice and relaxing!

JT1317 said...

good luck, im sure that will be hard.