I'm currently taking History 1310. It is very difficult, let me tell you. I actually like history but ever since I failed 1320 last semester, I've grown to dispise it. I decided to go ahead and try taking 1310 this semester then try 1320 next semester or when I'm ready. So I actually am happy I took 1310 because it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Alot of it has to do with my teacher, Dr. Mann. He is awesome. We have some easy quizzes that are supposed to help boost out test grades which aren't always pretty. He's also a very good teacher and knows his stuff. He tries to make it interesting but talking about kings and queens and all that early history stuff is pretty boring if you ask me.
A couple of weeks ago we had our first test. I was stressing big time because I thought it was going to be like my tests in 1320. I also knew I hadn't studied well at all because I was having other problems that I let distract me from studying. So the test was really hard and I just knew I failed. This past Wednesday we got our tests back. I was scared to even look at it. I opened it and saw a 62. I know to some people that's not very good. But seeing as it was almost 20 points higher than my first test score in 1320 last semester, it was pretty exciting. Our teacher being so generous, told us he would add 10 points to that score, which would leave me with a 72. Hey, it's passing. I'm definitely going to try harder on my next tests because I figure if I can make that without much studying, then I should do pretty good when I actually do study. I definitely need to pass this class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ugh! I had him last semester and failed. I hated Dr. Mann. He annoyed the crap out of me. ugh! just ugh!
I hated this class with a passion!
i know what you mean, that class is way to hard. I had to drop it
Post a Comment