So my first year of college is almost over with. I would be sad but seeing as I have at least 4 to 5 years left, I'm actually pretty happy. I hate school but I like San Marcos. It's so much better than my little ol' town (Gonzales). My first year wasn't too bad, but it could have been so much better. The first semester was horrible. I wish I could go back because I would have done a whole lot of things differently. I can't though so I jut have to make it up througout the rest of my schooling. This semester is going good so far. Right now, it looks like I will pass all of my classes with at least a C. I just have to keep on working hard and focus for the next 6 weeks.
I'm actually thinking of transferring in 2009 to Houston. I don't know yet though because my parents like me being close to home. I hate it however. Don't get me wrong, San Marcos is cool and everything, but Houston is where I wanted to be in the first place. I tried to make my parents happy however, so I came here. There's no telling what I'll do. I have time to think about. I'm just trying to focus on school now and worry about the rest later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wish you the best in whatever you do girl, but remember this... Think more than twice before you make any decision you make. And whatever it is, let it be with the right motives. :)
yea girl don't even trip cause a freshman's fist semester is not always I good. Mine was not good at all. And as for going to Houston I hope what ever path you choice with be great for ya. But its all good school is school! :]
No stay here!
Post a Comment