Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jean.

So I had no intentions, when I was in 2nd grade, of meeting someone and having them be in my life forever. That's what happened when I met my best friend of today in 2nd grade. It's crazy to think we've been friends that long. I never woud have thought. I have so many friends but only a couple I trust with every piece of information of my life. She is probably the craziest person, other than my sister and I, that I know. She is the total opposite of me though.

We've been through so much believe it or not. We hit an all time low in 8th grade right before she moved to California. I thought our friendship was done forever. But of course true friends make it through everything. My senior year of high school we grew apart for a few months also. But that didn't last long either. This year we had another all time low. Once again I thought our friendship was done. In the end it only made us stronger and made me realize I need to change somethings in my life. She has also changed, for the better. She is just a wonderful friend. What can I say? Sometimes we still have our disagreements or what not, but their nothing major. I know we will be friends forever. She'll be in my wedding and I'll be in hers. She's my best friend and I love her. =)

4 comments:

mwasser said...

wow i know what you mean, i've known this one girl since i was in 2nd grade as well, and when i sit down and think about it i'm shoked that i've known her for pretty much all of my life!

SLIMZ said...

Dang! Can I get an invitation too? I've only been in one wedding in my life time!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is crazy!

JT1317 said...

thats is crazy.