Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Keiara.

So I've only known this girl and been close to her for 2 years now, but it seems like I've known her all my life! Me and her are so much alike, but also very different. I call Ms. Keiara my sister, because she is like the "little" sister I never had. She real, what can I say? I miss her because even though I see her every other weekend when I go home, it's not the same as when I was a senior in high school and I was with her everyday of the week.

Ke and I have only had one small argument. Other than that, we have never fought or argued. We get along perfect. I must admit I used to get a little mad at her sometimes because she is very forgetful and would lose some of my stuff. That didn't last long though. I don't get mad at it anymore because our friendship is more important than material items. She is the best sister, by far, that anyone could ever have. She understands me when others don't and vise versa. She graduates high school this year. I'm so excited for her. She's come a long ways and will do great things with her life. I'm praying she goes to college somewhere close to Tx State next year, but if not its okay, I'll support her in whatever decision she makes. Hopefully she'll be playing basketball since she's so good at it. I miss those basketball days with her also. We had so much fun and if it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't have been as strong a player as I was. I know that she will always be my sister. She'll be in my wedding too and I'll be in hers. I love this girl. I call her my other half since we're so much alike. =)

4 comments:

mwasser said...

That's really cool that you have someone that you are so close to! It doesn't matter the length of time you have known them, and honestly 2 years is fairly long considering how many times people go through friends within a year...

SLIMZ said...

Sister, sister. Tia, Tamara. Potato, patato!! Can't wait to meet this young lady!!! :)

Anonymous said...

This sounds like my best friend Allyson!

kw1322 said...

ya i wouldnt know things liek that cause my roommate it so dumb. i think i have know him like 10 years too long lol