I hate to read. I never read unless I'm reading something I'm really interested in. I hated reading Hamlet and Heart of Darkness. I know I have to get over this though seeing as reading is something I will be doing a lot of in college. I found that out last semester when I should have read for my history and biology classes. I failed both of them. Not all because I didn't read the material, but it did have alot to do with it.
I've never liked reading though. In high school I started reading books I liked but that's it. You couldn't pay me to read a textbook. I mean I tried and tried to make myself read the stuff I didn't like, but it never seemed to work. I usually end up going to cliffnotes or just not reading at all and paying the consequences later. In high school we read our history book because we had no choice. We read them as a class together. But I wouldn't read it on my own. If I was doing a worksheet I would simply go to the index and look for it then go to the page and get the answer I needed and that's it. I'm trying to work on this whole reading thing though not because I want to but because I know it will benefit me in the future and in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i can't stand reading either!
there is way to much reading it this class i hate reading also.
Yeah i dont like readying either.
Post a Comment